Important COVID-19 Update
- Masks will be worn by all clinicians and clients. If a client doesn't bring their own mask (which is preferred), a disposable one will be provided.
- The parking lot will become the primary waiting space. Clients will notify the office staff via cell phone once they have arrived and the clinician will contact them when it time to come into the building. Arrangements to use the main office waiting room can be made for clients under special circumstances (e.g., wheelchair, other mobility issues, inclement weather) by informing the staff upon arrival.
- Social distancing will be maintained in all offices, hallways, and general areas.
- The waiting room doors to the clinical offices will remain closed. Clients can request staff to open the doors for access to the bathroom. Only one person in the bathroom at a time.
- There is an In Use/Vacant sign on each bathroom door. Anyone using the bathroom is asked to use hand sanitizer before going in and upon leaving.
- The office staff will not take any payments through the waiting room window. Credit card payments can be made via phone or through the mail when a bill is received.
- The office staff will no longer schedule appointments through the waiting room window. Most clinicians will be setting up their appointments directly with the client. For those clinicians using the office staff to make their appointments, the client will call the office to schedule them.