Important COVID-19 Update
March 22, 2020 Update
Due to government recommendations for people to remain at home, from Tuesday, March 24th to Monday, April 6th all sessions will be via telecommunications, either phone or video. Clinicians and the SPS staff will be contacting all clients, but assume any scheduled meeting already set is still on for that date and time, simply switched to teletherapy. The office staff will be maintaining reduced office hours but generally available from 9am to 5pm Monday through Friday for questions, messages, intakes, credit card payments and billing issues. We appreciate your understanding as we navigate the challenge of meeting client needs and addressing public health concerns.
March 14, 2020 Update
SPS is implementing the following precautions and procedures as the result of Coronavirus concerns:
- If you are experiencing symptoms of illness (cough, sneezing, fever, shortness of breath), please cancel a scheduled session.
- SPS is waiving late-notice cancellations due to illness.
- Telephone sessions are available to all clients, except for new intakes, who need to be interviewed in-person. Some therapists will be transitioning to only telephone sessions.
- There is hand-sanitizer available in all offices and the waiting room. All frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- SPS is dedicated to protecting the health of all clients, office staff, and clinicians while continuing to provide timely and necessary counseling and assessment services.